Go Ahead and Google Us! .

Email Us @ Itsamelissalaurentypeofthing@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheap Shots -Whitney Houston

"Whitney Houston Is Fierce, Flaky On 'Good Morning America'"
"Houston strode onstage to "Bill," shouting "I love you!" to her fans during the song's opening lines, but midway through the track, her voice began to waver, and she spent the remainder of the song thrusting the microphone into the crowd, urging her fans to help her sing the chorus. "
see more of article @ http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1620642/20090902/houston_whitney.jhtml

"I mean as long as she doesn't go on stage with a rubber band tied securely around her forearm and a needle in her arm I don't see what the real problem is. Id prefer she not grip the glass pipe tightly during performances or lift her head triumphantly after an encore flashing the white residue caked to her right nostril but I suppose I would be able to come up with some sort of explanation to tell my eight your old niece gazing at me curiously."


Sorry you missed the rest of the post... maybe next time you'll read it when we post it :-) Enjoy the randomness...

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=1acce3f74a9883ab9c9361ba43133e92

It's a Melissa, Lauren Type of Thing's Fan Box